Thursday, September 20, 2018

CTMH "Hugs For You" Cardmaking Workshops Your Way

Hey Everyone,
Happy Thursday!  Today I am posting about the CTMH Cardmaking Workshops Your Way called "Hugs for You" (G1164).  This kit uses papers from the new CTMH paper collection called "Boutique" (X7235B).  Let me just tell you that I love this paper!!!  So pretty. 

I made the first two cards just as pictured and instructed in the kit.  Here is a picture of them:


I then designed a third card using the CTMH "Make it from Your Heart" Vol. 4 (9044).  I love using patterns.  It helps to jumpstart my mojo!  Here is the picture of my card:


To make this card I used the Boutique paper(X7235B) and cut it to the specification used in the "Make It From Your Heart" Vol. 4.  I then stamped the floral image (D1815 Bunches of Love) in Charcoal on the White Daisy piece and then again on a scrap piece of  White Daisy.  I then added the stamps that colored the flowers in Peach first and then once again with Ballerina over the Peach.  To do the leaves I stamped second generation Glacier first and then over stamped with Glacier full strength.  I did the same coloring of Peach and Ballerina on the large flower on the scrap paper.  I then fussy cut the large flower from the scrap paper.  I attached the single large flower directly on top of the one stamped on the main White Daisy piece with pop dot adhesive.  I then added the little splash stamped images with second generation Charcoal.  It still needed a little something else so I added Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to the centers of the flowers plus added some Bitty Sparkles to the centers of the 2 main flowers.  I also added some Bitty Sparkles in the background.  I then stamped the greeting on scrap White Daisy and then fussy cut it out.  I mounted it as shown with Pop Dot adhesive. 

And there you have it.  I plan to have a Workshop using these 3 cards at my house soon.  
Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment