Thursday, July 12, 2018

Heart 2 Heart Challenge, Addicted to Stamps and More #300, HLS July Anything Goes, and PP400: Happy 2nd Birthday!


Hello again!
Today I am posting a card that I made for my Great-niece who is turning 2 this weekend.  I took my inspiration from several blog challenges.  I just love the CAS design and how well all the papers work together.  Here is a list of the challenges that I am entering this card to:

Heart 2 Heart Challenges:  Anything Goes!   Find it HERE.
Addicted to Stamps and More #300:  Happy birthday!  Go HERE.
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.  See it HERE.
The Paper Players #400:  Celebration theme.   Click HERE.


Now on with how I made this card.  All products used are from CTMH unless otherwise noted.  This is pretty clean and simple design that I absolutely love for how quickly it came together.  To start I used the Central Park designer paper for the background and for the striped mat.  The pink paper with the circle is actually a Picture My Life card from the same collection.  I used the thin cuts "happy birthday" and "2" for the main greeting.  The "nd" is stamped with Pacifica using the SOTM May 2018 set called Classic Summer Bash.  I just masked off the "a" in "and" to get the "nd".   I added some Wink of Stella Clear sparkle to the 2 and the little red heart.  And that is all there is to it.  Pretty easy, yet pretty fun!  
Thanks for stopping by.

Janet

8 comments:

  1. So cute and colorful! I'm sure your great niece will love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, what a FUN card to celebrate your great niece! All the bright colors makes it a happy card! So happy you joined our 400th challenge at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your combination of papers and layering...very colorful and fun card. Looks like you are having lots of fun sharing your projects with different challenges...please come back to Heart2Heart next week and we will be pairing up with a new challenge Double Trouble Challenge...join two challenges in one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully bright and colourful Janet! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players for our 400th birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the papers all look really great together and I'm sure she loved all those cheerful colours! Thanks for joining in Addicted to Stamps and More's 300th Birthday celebration and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super simple and colourful birthday card Janet. Thanks for sharing at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, love the colors
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright bold colours, what a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete